Compressor Blower Vacuum Industry Applications
Tulco has designed synthetic compressor lubricants not only for the multiple types of compressors on the market but also for the gasses being compressed. These lubricants are formulated for a wide variety of industry applications involving compressors, blowers, and vacuums.
Air, Hydrocarbon gasses, or chemical gasses all effect lubricants in different ways that can be detrimental to the life of the lubricant and the compressor. With that in mind, Lubsoil has specific products designed to handle all of the different configurations and harsh conditions modern compressors operate in. Multiple synthetic base stocks such as Diester, PAO and PAG offer options that can be tailored for a wide range or pressures, temperatures, and gas streams.
What makes Tulco’s Lubsoil® brand right for your compressor, blower, or vacuum application?
- Lubsoil synthetic compressor fluids offer superior performance in the areas of oxidation resistance, deposit control, while also addressing the issues of thermal degradation. Our lubricants can help eliminate the varnish, sludge, and frequent oil changes commonly associated with other lubricants.
- Tulco has uniquely designed and formulated our synthetic compressor lubricants to contain the highest quality synthetic-base stocks and the latest technology of advanced additive systems to provide maximum protection in rotary screw, centrifugal, and reciprocating compressors. This state-of-the-art technology offers huge benefits in comparison to petroleum or semi-synthetic based fluids that are commonly utilized in the industry.
- Our synthetic compressor lubricants possess high viscosity indexes to offer protection in elevated temperatures, have very low sludge and varnish-forming tendencies, and—with their low pour points—are able to operate in low temperature operations, making them a versatile, efficient solution for a wide variety of operations.
- Rotary Screw Compressors
- Reciprocating Compressors
- Rotary Vane Compressors
- Vacuum Pumps
- Excellent Oxidation and Thermal Stability
- Very Low to No Sludge and Varnish Tendencies
- Extended Service Life
- Lower Maintenance Costs
- Reduced Gas Solubility
- Reduced carry over/consumption
Tulco lubricants have solved unique problems in a wide range of industry applications.