Heat Transfer Industry Applications
A Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF) is any fluid that transfers heat from one systems to another. All systems have deferent requirements and will need different heat transfer fluids as a result. Certain industries and applications will require extremely high temperatures to be achieved and its best to use a Heat Transfer Fluid that are suited for these conditions.
Many stages of oil and gas production need heat transfer fluids including initial production, transport, refining, and recycling. Tulco has developed a line of Heat Transfer Fluids to meet these applications along with the high temperatures associated with them.
- Closed Loop Heat Transfer Systems
- Open Loop Heat Transfer Systems
- Good thermal stability at operating temperatures
- Non-corrosive to common materials of construction
- High flash point and auto-ignition temperature
Tulco lubricants have solved unique problems in a wide range of oil & gas applications.