Metalworking Gear Boxes Industry Applications
Tulco produces a full line of Lubsoil® Conventional and Synthetic lubricants designed to provide exceptional lubrication to gears and bearings from the most basic application to the most extreme conditions. We formulate our lubricants with the highest-quality base stocks combined with the latest technological advances in additive systems to provide superior performance in protection of all types of gear and bearing configurations. This includes superior anti-wear, rust and corrosion, and extreme pressure protection properties for all types of high pressure circulating systems, including vain, piston, and gear pumps.
What makes Tulco’s Lubsoil® brand right for your metalworking gear box application?
- Tulco’s line of synthetic lubricants are formulated with either PAO or PAG base stocks with exceptionally high viscosity indexes, which allow the fluid to stay in desired viscosity when subjected to higher temperatures when compared to conventional gear lubricants.
- They have superior friction-reducing capabilities, meaning that you can expect less power consumption for your operation.
- These fluids are designed to provide excellent lubrication for turbines, enclosed industrial gears, and heavily loaded plain and roller bearings that do not require extreme pressure formulated lubricants.
- High EP properties allow for protection under harsh stop/start conditions and shock loads. Compatible with both ferrous and nonferrous metal allowing their use in almost all industrial gear and bearing systems, to include spur, helical, and bevel gears.
- Our synthetic lubricants allow thermally stable operation at temperatures exceeding 200°C, and offer anticipated service lifetimes of all grades in excess of 10,000 hours at 100°C, enabling extended service intervals and, in some instances, a fill-for-life lubricant.
- All types of enclosed gears
- Heavy or Light loaded plain and roller bearings
- Filled for Life Gear Boxes
- Excellent Film Strength
- Outstanding Low and High Temperature Performance
- Multi-Metal Compatible
- Reduced Energy Consumption
- Very Low to No Sludge and Varnish Tendencies
- Extended Drain Intervals compared to conventional fluids
Need more information or want to place an order? One of our lubricant specialists can help you out!
Our Lubsoil® products have been a solution for a wide range of metalworking applications.