Semi-Synthetic Coolants Industry Applications
Tulco has developed a full line of Semi-Synthetic Coolants that cover the multitude of metalworking operations and the different metal types used in these operations. Different additive technologies work best at certain temperatures and with certain metal types. Tulco can help you select the best Semi-Synthetic Coolant for your specific operation with these factors in mind.
What makes Tulco’s semi-synthetic coolant right for your metalworking application?
- Semi-Synthetic Coolants offer good lubrication, good heat reduction, good rust control, and have longer sump life and are cleaner than soluble oils.
- They are comprised of many of the same ingredients as soluble oils, and contain a more complex emulsifier package combined with some of the same chemistry as synthetic coolants.
- With this combination of technology, you will see improved biological control, improved cleanliness and longer sump life compared to soluble oil.
- This type of metalworking fluid contains a lower amount of severely refined base oil, 5-30 percent in the concentrate than soluble oils.
- Excellent lubricity
- Improved biological control over soluble oils
- Improved cleanliness over soluble oils
- Good corrosion protection
- Improved sump life over soluble oils
Our Lubsoil® products have been a solution for a wide range of metalworking applications.